I’m still smarting from the death of David Warner. He wasn’t the only person I was fond of to pass on this month (farewell, Alan Grant; vale Bernard Cribbins) but as far as I know, this was the first time somebody I worked with has died. I use the phrase “worked with” loosely — we never met — but I did have the pleasure of writing a script for him, not that my daft scribblings would have gone anywhere near the top of his CV. He was David friggin’ Warner, after all.
I’ve also been just a tiny bit stressed out from my mounting deadlines. Suffice to say that I hope August will bring better things.
Articles of mine published elsewhere this month:
- Tangles and The Sin of America reviews
- Where Oaken Hearts Do Gather and Unknown Number reviews
- That Story Isn’t the Story and Bots of the Lost Ark reviews
- Colors of the Immortal Palette and Unseelie Brothers, Ltd. reviews
- Monstress, Lore Olympus, Once and Future reviews (WWAC Patreon exclusive)
Article topics for August and beyond: