Sun is shining through my window, birds are singing, spring is here. My projects are coming along smoothly: my current novel is nearing the 20,000-word mark; my other current novel is gradually taking shape; my series on Amazing Stories has very nearly reached the end of the Hugo Gernsback era; and I’m already got started on reviewing this year’s Splatterpunk Award finalists.
On top of this, my upcoming blog series on Lovecraftian fiction is coming along well. I’ve already written drafts for the posts on 1918, 1919 and 1920, and while i’d like a few more at my disposal before i can commit to a weekly publishing schedule, I’m pretty excited about the project as a whole.
Until next month…
Articles of mine published elsewhere in March:
- Dr. Jekyll and the Wolfman review
- Spacewarp, Shift and The 77: Reviving British Anthology Comics
- Amazing Histories: Winter 1929
- Amazing Histories: March 1929
- invisible Man retrospective (The Invisible Man, The Invisible Man Returns, The Invisible Woman)
- Basketful of Heads review
Article topics for April and beyond: