This month I’ve been in my bunker cracking on with a few projects. I don’t have much to show for them right now, but that’ll all change in the future.
For a start, I’ve got started on my year-by-year overview of Lovecraftian fiction; right now I have complete drafts of the first two articles, but since I’m hoping to make it a weekly series, I’d rather wait a while before I start posting. Next, work is properly underway on my Satanic Panic: Back and Based series; I’ve got started on the first profile. On top of this, my commissioned novel is roughly one-fifth finished.
In each case, I’ll be getting more work done over the course of March. So, until next time…
Articles of mine published elsewhere this month:
- Black Magic and Dark Secrets: Alexis Henderson’s The Year of the Witching
- Amazing Histories, February 1929: Non-Human Worlds
- Modern Hauntings, Victorian Torments: Belle Vue by C. S. Alleyne
- Wit, Weirdness and Warped Ethics: Lakewood by Megan Giddings
- Life, Death and Twisted Romance: The Taxidermist’s Lover by Polly Hall
- Werewolf Wednesdays: The Werewolf Versus the Vampire Woman, Beast of the Yellow Night, Werewolves on Wheels, The Rats Are Coming! The Werewolves Are Here!
Article topics for March and beyond: