“How I spent the month” posts were never conceived for an era of lockdown and quarantine. I spent this month pretty much the same I spent the past couple of months, truth be told. I’ve been cracking on with my Splatterpunk Awards reviews,my clumn on werewolf films has started at Killer Horror Critic and my Hugo Awards coverage has just this day launched over at WWAC. I haven’t had much time for my own creative projects, although I’ve been negotiating another batch of coloured Midnight Widows pages from Jio Butler.
And, of course, my story “The House of Joy” is now available to read in The Bumper Book of British Bizarro, available in paperback and ebook editions!
Articles of mine published elsewhere this month:
- Remembering Charlee Jacob: Vampires in Reflection
- Werewolf Wednesday: Wolfblood
- Werewolf Wednesday: Werewolf of London
- Werewolf Wednesday: The Wolf Man
- Astounding Histories, March 1930: Brigands and Vandals
- 2020 Hugo Awards Reviews: Short Stories Part 1
Article topics for July and beyond: