July was a good month for me. I hooked up with some new creative collaborators, i attended Pride, and got stuck into a pile of vintage space operas going all the way back to 1928. That’s livin’ the good life, I tell ya.
Most of all, I’ve been feeling creative. couple of comic projects I’ve had swimming around my head for a while have started to solidify into actual scripts. I’m eager to get started on exploring some new imaginary worlds.
My cinema choices this month were Baby Driver, Spider-Man: Homecoming, The Beguiled and Dunkirk. And I don’t regret seeing a single one of them, no-siree.
Articles of mine published elsewhere in July:
- 2017 Hugo Reviews: Novelettes
- Strangeness Multiplied: Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme (Belladonna)
- A Teen Titan Goes Solo: Raven (Belladonna)
- 2017 Hugo Reviews: Novellas
- Amazing Histories, November 1926: Apocalyptic Visions
Article topics for August and beyond: